In Dauntless there are different weapons to finish with the Behemoths, the Ostian Repeaters is one of them and we have created a complete guide explaining in detail how it works. You’ll also find the complete list of elements that make up the weapon that currently exists in Dauntless so that you can find the one that best suits your way of playing.
Repeaters are currently the only distance weapons in the game. From the beginning they are blocked but in only a few missions we can get them (How to unlock ostian repeaters guide). They are the most customizable in Dauntless.
What are you going to find here?
Ostian Repeaters Features
Standard shots are an easy way to attack from afar, but they have a decent damage drop if you try to attack from afar. You also have customisable attacks that can be used to launch mines, provide buffs or fire long-range charge attacks. All of this can be modified, choosing the way you like it best, so they give you plenty of flexibility when it comes to building your combat style.
The Repeaters have a special feature and that is that they are the only weapon that changes its characteristics depending on the parts that are equipped.
Ostian Repeaters Combos
- Light attack: basic shot. If you have loaded powered bullets (see at the end of the list), you shoot three times in a row.
- Heavy Attack: shot that marks a part of the Behemoth. A bull’s-eye will appear over the specific part and, as long as the effect lasts, you will do more damage to it.
- Special Attack (Captain’s Grip): You throw an item that can be picked up by any player and apply an attack buff and speed. If you do this after recharging with powered bullets, the buff affects all players.
- Special Attack (Saboteur Grip): You throw a mine that explodes when a Behemoth approaches. If you do this after recharging with powered bullets, the damage is higher and you can interrupt the Behemoth.
- Recharge (away from a Behemoth): Normal replenishment of the Repeater.
- Recharge (near a Behemoth): Recharge with boosted Repeater bullets.
It is worth mentioning that the Skillshot Ability and the Thrown Ability take a little bit of time to recharge.
Parts of Ostian Repeaters
Repeaters are not only unique by damage range, they are also highly customizable. It is made up of four parts that make up these weapons, and they are easily modifiable to change the way you play.
- The barrel determines the element of your attacks.
- The chamber changes your skillshot ability.
- The grip sets your thrown ability.
- The prism controls your passive bonus.
On the other hand there is the power recharge. Here’s how it works: Being close to the Behemoth when you recharge your weapons, you can divert part of that creature’s ether to boost your next shots.
You can make as many combos as you want. But first you have to make part of the repeaters by hand, just like the rest of the weapons you have to craft them.
Admiral Zai is the one who will help you to create the parts. Although it’s blocked at the beginning of the game, you’ll only need to complete the Slayer, Get Your Guns mission to unlock the weapons.
Ostian Repeaters builds
In this section (which we will update little by little) you will find the best builds selected by players.
Close Range Part Breaker Build
Full DPS High Fire Rate Build
Speed Atack Build
Ostian repeaters Guide
List of Barrels
List of Chambers
List of Grips
List of Prisms